The last thing I want to do is sell you a house.
What?! Wait a minute. I’m a REALTOR, right?
Yes. My motivation is to help you find a home. It’s not the same. Let’s have a conversation – help me understand what’s important to you.
There’s a reason I’ve been awarded Best Real Estate Agent in Summit County. I understand the Summit County market, and the mindset of sellers and buyers. If you’re looking to sell, I have the connections & networks to put your home in front of the most likely buyers. I use cutting edge technology, one-on-one relationships and COVID-19-responsible procedures to introduce the right buyer to THEIR ideal home (yours!). If you’re looking to buy, I can help you ask the right questions (especially if you think you might want to use the home to generate income via vacation rentals).
For the past decade I’ve been deeply immersed in the STR – short-term rental – vacation business in Summit County. I understand – REALLY understand – what guests are looking for when they rent a home. If you’re thinking of renting your new home, I can help you find the home to purchase that not only speaks to you, but has what renters are looking for.
. . . .
Specializing in high-end real estate transactions, Sue takes the time to educate her clients on all the tiny details and nuances of the real estate process. Every deal is different – full of complexities – and Sue considers it her responsibility to help her clients understand everything that is happening – and why. She is a fierce advocate for her clients, and works tirelessly to assist them in realizing their mountain home dream – whether it’s selling their current home, or helping them find a new one.
Sue is very active in the local community, serving as a figure skating and power skating coach for many years at the Stephen C. West Ice Arena in Breckenridge. She served as the Chair of the Komen Snowshoe For The Cure in 2020, in addition to Director of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties’ statewide sponsorship of Komen Colorado’s Race For The Cure, More Than Pink Walk and Snowshoe For The Cure. Sue also headed up CBMP’s #HomesForDogs project and involvement with OutRunDiabetes.
For the last three years, Sue has been recognized as one of the Top 3 brokers in Summit County by the Summit Daily “Best Of Summit” award. *In 2020, Sue was awarded FIRST place as Best Real Estate Agent in Summit County.
Sue has earned certification as a Global Luxury broker and membership in the Million Dollar Guild. She is a member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and has earned the Luxury Online Marketing designation. Sue is a member of Summit Realtors, REColorado, the Colorado Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. Additionally, she is a certified Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist, and Smart Home Certified Broker.
Credentials & Memberships
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury certified
- Certified Luxury Marketing Specialist
- Certified ONLINE Luxury Marketing Specialist
- International Sterling Society Winner
- 2020 Best of Summit Winner – Best Real Estate Agent
- Summit Daily 2019 “Best of Summit” Real Estate Agent – Winner, 2nd place
- Summit Daily 2018 “Best of Summit” Real Estate Agent – Winner, 2nd place
- Certified Smart Home Specialist
- Colorado Real Estate Broker license
- Member, Summit Realtors
- Member, Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
- 2019-2020 – Team Director, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties statewide sponsorship of Susan G Komen Colorado
- 2020 – Komen Colorado Snowshoe For The Cure, Statewide Committee Chair
- 2019 – Snowshoe For The Cure, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, Committee Chair
- 2018 – OutRun Diabetes, Coordinator for Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties’ sponsorship
- 2018 – #HomesForDogs Project, Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, Committee Chair
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.