Jim is a proud Wyoming Native who has lived in Jackson Hole for over 25 years.
After receiving his Bachelor’s from the University of Wyoming, Jim migrated to Jackson Hole to enjoy the mountain lifestyle, working as a ski/snowboard instructor in the winters and a carpenter in the summers. This soon led him to building and care taking high end custom homes and guiding skiers from around the world in the Jackson Hole backcountry as well being a Heli ski guide in Jackson Hole and Alaska.
Jim’s interests still include skiing and guiding, mountain biking, fly-fishing, and most important, spending time with Family.
Years of enjoying all that Jackson Hole has to offer and working with owners of custom homes as a builder/property manager in early years and as real estate professional for the past 15, have earned Jim a great reputation as a trustworthy and dedicated real estate professional. He takes pride in the many friendships and strong professional relationships he has made over the years.
Clients trust Jim with their lives when he guides them in the mountains just as they trust his advice on what to look for and where to focus attention when buying or selling a home in Jackson Hole. Whether it be the best location that suits lifestyle and needs, to recommending the best builder or designer for new construction or remodel. Jim has the knowledge, patience, and integrity to make the process rewarding and successful.
Credentials and Memberships
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certified
- Teton Board of Realtors, Wyoming Association of Realtors
- U.S.G.B.C. United State Green Building Council
- American Mountain Guides Association
- Certified Coach for NICA (National Interscholastic Cycling Association
- As a Member and Certified Coach for NICA, Jim coaches kids 6-12th grade on mountain bike skills and racing.
- Volunteers with local trail building.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.